Saturday, July 2, 2011

Pool Day!

Today my family and I are going to go and hang out at my aunt's pool. It is so hot out that we are dying to be able to get into the water. We get to bring Daisie so that she can see her other dog cousin Ginger! I'm looking forward to maybe even going into the water and playing my favorite game to play at the pool : Tee. I am so glad that I got the okay to swim while I was at the hospital for the clinic. I am looking forward to jumping in and cooling off. Today is going to be great and then tomorrow off to our cousins house to celebrate the 4th of July at the lake! Fun fun.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a great time! I bet you and Daisie were tired from the day of fun with family. Enjoy every single bit of today....and Happy 4th, Ash! I love this blog and hearing your voice and story.

    ReplyDelete